Thursday, February 11, 2010

February 11, 2010

I'm a little late posting my 2010 exercise and healthy living goals, but here it goes.

  1. Increase weight training - Gold's has a great Pump class on Tuesday & Thursdays @ 6:00 A.M. My friend Carlie and I have been going to it for several months now so this shouldn't be too big a deal to continue....
  2. Drink protein - I have to make this a goal and force myself because I absolutely hate protein shakes...ugh! I have never found one I like and after doing "Body For Life" several years ago, they make me gag just thinking about drinking them. Any suggestions?
  3. Reduce sugar - I am a true "Chocoholic". I don't eat a lot and usually prefer dark, but seriously have to have a few chocolate chips every few days or I just go crazy! Eliminating white breads and other simple carbs will be my goal for this year.
  4. Take my kids to the Rec center more - We have a family pass and I need to set aside time to play volleyball and swim more often. They love it, I love it, and what a huge benefit it is to exercise with your kids.

Life got way too hectic these last few months and now is the time to look forward to Spring with a few weight loss goals.

No comments: