Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I curse the inventor of Peanut M&Ms


There is nothing more delicious than chocolate. Add nuts and chocolate becomes irresistible! I found a bag of peanut M&Ms in my food storage today. They were put there by Scot (he does all the grocery shopping lately). He doesn't even like nuts! Yet, he bought them and put them in a place where I regularly look. Just the other day he overheard me telling a friend how much I adored peanut M&Ms! Then they just magically appear? What was he thinking? Is he trying to be nice or is this his way of sabotaging my diet?


I heard the other day that people who have a keen sense of smell are usually always having to watch their weight because everything just tastes soooooo good!


I fit that description perfectly!
I thought all these years that I had this amazing talent of detecting stinky diapers from all the way across a room. I could smell the air and point out the culprit. Up until now, I've often bragged about my unique skills and even attributed my great preschool teaching experiences to this talent. I also felt I had the best care giving skills to my babies who NEVER sat in their smelly diapers for long.


My babies are raised. I've retired myself from being a preschool teacher. I am now wishing that talent would disappear.....food just tastes too good!

No comments: