Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday, October 13th

What a weekend!!! I talked to my neighbor about HCG and decided to give it a try. Basically, you take the hormone HCG and limit your food intake to 500 calories a day for 3 or 6 weeks. The hormone supposedly "unlocks" fat storage and releases it rapidly. The weight that is lost is in your trouble areas, not your bust, hands, feet, neck, etc. (you know, the not trouble areas you usually lose first). I decided that I've got nothing to lose but my weight and I would really like to see quicker results than 1 lb. per week.

My 500 calorie diet

Breakfast -1 grapefruit & 5 low fat saltine crackers
Snack - 1 apple
Lunch - 3 oz. steak, chicken, or white fish grilled
1 handful of lettuce w/ cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, & apple cider vinegar
Snack - 1 apple
Dinner - 3 oz. steak, chicken, or white fish grilled
1 handful of lettuce w/ cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, & apple cider vinegar

You have to drink lots of water and herbal teas (no caffeine).

No comments: