Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday

Today is a really cool mile marker for me.... it has been 2 weeks since my last Diet Coke!!!! I decided that perhaps my weight loss has been slow because of my daily dose of a 44 oz DC.

I started drinking Diet coke 6 years ago when I began teaching preschool, seriously I was never a pop drinker before. I have battled with my weight ever since. I really believe that it makes me crave unhealthy, unwanted, horrible, fatty foods. I am still totally craving it though and would love suggestions on fighting the craves! Driving by Sonic is torture:)

Food list:

EAS with skim milk
protein bar
spinach salad with tomato and poppy seed dressing
wheat thins
homemade peanut butter cup (I've gone without treats and I just mindlessly picked this up and ate it without thinking)
apple
walnuts (about 8 or 9)
ready made dinner 220 calories (honey pork...yum!)

My exercise today was running on my treadmill for 30 minutes.

No comments: