Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thursday & Friday

I have been so busy lately that I haven't gotten around to entering my food & exercise the past couple of days, so here they are:

Thursday food list-
Go lean w/flax seed cereal and skim milk
16 oz. light jamba juice
protein bar
spinach salad w/ tomatoes and poppy seed dressing
protein bar
chicken breast
biscuit

I swam for about 20 minutes.

Friday food list-
1 scoop EAS powder with 1 1/2 cups milk
Romain lettuce with chicken and tomatoes
1/2 slice zucchini bread
This is where it all goes bad - Mexican restaurant I had 1 chicken taco and a cheese enchilada. I also indulged in chips and salsa before hand.
Wait, it gets worse!!! I ate a slice of apple pie with a little ice cream. This is going to cost me!

My exercise for this day was hiking the Y.

I feel like I do really well and then family comes to town or my schedule gets off and I fall quickly off my plan. How do I break through this? Eating is a very social and emotional thing for me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude, I know, eating is social for me too. At girl's night, we can swap healthy recipes and always eat at healthy places.