Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tuesday & Wednesday

I weighed in and according to my scale, I lost 1 pound this week. The low weight loss reflects my bad eating weekend! I'm going to kick it up a notch and hopefully double my loss next week.

Tuesday food list:
EAS with skim milk
protein bar
2 peaches dipped in cream (I know, I know)
protein bar
romaine lettuce, whole tomato, and light ranch dressing
Vegetarian taco soup with corn chips
apple

25 minutes running

Wednesday food list:
1 egg w/ 2 whites
protein bar
Costco chicken Caesar salad with 1/3 of the dressing
apple
1/2 of a bowl of soy beans
Bajio salad shared (I ate 1/4 of it)

Hiking the Y early, then running for 15 minutes later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this blog idea! You are brave. I need to get back to a food journal. I did it for a while, then stopped when I started eating poorly. Nice. I think you're gorgeous and doing just great.