Monday, September 29, 2008

Saturday & Sunday

I really love weekends, but I hate not being in my regular routine and I always seem to slip up.

Saturday:
EAS w/ skim milk
veggie subway sandwich on honey oat bread (no mayo or sauces)
protein bar
apple
sugar snap peas
baked beans, chicken breast, pulled pork (Lagoon actually had some healthy choices)
Diet coke - this doesn't mean that I'm going to start drinking it again, I just needed the caffeine to prevent myself from falling over exhausted (regretting the hike this morning).
small ice cream

My exercise included hiking the Y in the morning and spending the day at Lagoon walking endlessly.

Sunday:
Oatmeal w/ splenda and skim milk
protein bar
Cheetos (I don't even like these, but they were sitting out)
Dove chocolate (65% dark, yum!) I had like 7 of them...oops!
Homemade chicken noodle soup (Scot's Parents) They make the best soup ever!!!!
Slice of that yummy hard-crust bread from Costco... I forgot what it is called.

No exercise - totally wiped out from yesterday!

No comments: